- 1. end product, output, product, production
- usage: final product; the things produced
- 2. output, yield, production
- usage: production of a certain amount
- 3. output signal, output, signal, signaling, sign
- usage: signal that comes out of an electronic system
- 4. output, yield, production, indefinite quantity
- usage: the quantity of something (as a commodity) that is created (usually within a given period of time); "production was up in the second quarter"
- 5. output, outturn, turnout, product, production
- usage: what is produced in a given time period
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. output, produce, make, create
- usage: to create or manufacture a specific amount; "the computer is outputting the data from the job I'm running"
All rights reserved.
See also: output (Dictionary)