Synonyms of outpouring
- 1. spring, fountain, outflow, outpouring, natural spring, geological formation, formation
- usage: a natural flow of ground water
- 2. flush, gush, outpouring, flow, flowing
- usage: a sudden rapid flow (as of water); "he heard the flush of a toilet"; "there was a little gush of blood"; "she attacked him with an outpouring of words"
- 3. discharge, outpouring, run, flow, flowing
- usage: the pouring forth of a fluid
- 4. barrage, bombardment, outpouring, onslaught, language, linguistic communication
- usage: the rapid and continuous delivery of linguistic communication (spoken or written); "a barrage of questions"; "a bombardment of mail complaining about his mistake"
- 5. flood, overflow, outpouring, flow, stream
- usage: a large flow
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of outpouring (Dictionary)