Synonyms of outgoing
- 1. surpass, outstrip, outmatch, outgo, exceed, outdo, surmount, outperform, beat, beat out, crush, shell, trounce, vanquish
- usage: be or do something to a greater degree; "her performance surpasses that of any other student I know"; "She outdoes all other athletes"; "This exceeds all my expectations"; "This car outperforms all others in its class"
- 1. outgoing (vs. incoming), outbound, outward, outward-bound, effluent, outflowing, out(prenominal), past(prenominal), preceding(prenominal), retiring(prenominal), past
- usage: leaving a place or a position; "an outgoing steamship"
- 2. outgoing (vs. incoming)
- usage: retiring from a position or office; "the outgoing president"
- 3. extroverted, forthcoming, outgoing, sociable (vs. unsociable)
- usage: at ease in talking to others
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of outgoing (Dictionary)