WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Ottawa, Algonquian, Algonquin
- usage: a member of the Algonquian people of southern Ontario
- 2. Outaouais, Ottawa, Ottawa river
- usage: a river in southeastern Canada that flows along the boundary between Quebec and Ontario to the Saint Lawrence River near Montreal
- 3. Ottawa, Canadian capital, capital of Canada
- usage: the capital of Canada (located in southeastern Ontario across the Ottawa river from Quebec)
All rights reserved.
See also: ottawa (Dictionary)