- 1. decoration, ornament, ornamentation, artifact, artefact
- usage: something used to beautify
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. decorate, adorn, grace, ornament, embellish, beautify, change, alter, modify
- usage: make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- 2. ornament, deck, adorn, decorate, grace, embellish, beautify
- usage: be an ornament to; "stars ornamented the Christmas tree"
All rights reserved.
See also: ornament (Dictionary)