WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. form, organize, organise, make, create
- usage: create (as an entity); "social groups form everywhere"; "They formed a company"
- 2. organize, organise, manage, deal, care, handle
- usage: cause to be structured or ordered or operating according to some principle or idea
- 3. mastermind, engineer, direct, organize, organise, orchestrate, plan
- usage: plan and direct (a complex undertaking); "he masterminded the robbery"
- 4. organize, organise, coordinate, arrange, set up
- usage: bring order and organization to; "Can you help me organize my files?"
- 5. organize, organise, prepare, devise, get up, machinate, initiate, pioneer
- usage: arrange by systematic planning and united effort; "machinate a plot"; "organize a strike"; "devise a plan to take over the director's office"
- 6. unionize, unionise, organize, organise, join, fall in, get together
- usage: form or join a union; "The auto workers decided to unionize"
All rights reserved.
See also: organize (Dictionary)