- 1. orderly, attendant, attender, tender, soldier
- usage: a soldier who serves as an attendant to a superior officer; "the orderly laid out the general's uniform"
- 2. orderly, hospital attendant, attendant, attender, tender
- usage: a male hospital attendant who has general duties that do not involve the medical treatment of patients
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. orderly (vs. disorderly)
- usage: devoid of violence or disruption; "an orderly crowd confronted the president"
- 2. neat, orderly, tidy (vs. untidy)
- usage: clean or organized; "her neat dress"; "a neat room"
All rights reserved.
See also: orderly (Dictionary)