WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. oracular
- usage: of or relating to an oracle; "able by oracular means to expose a witch"
- 2. Delphic, oracular, prophetic (vs. unprophetic), prophetical
- usage: obscurely prophetic; "Delphic pronouncements"; "an oracular message"
- 3. enigmatic, oracular, ambiguous (vs. unambiguous)
- usage: resembling an oracle in obscurity of thought; "the oracular sayings of Victorian poets"; "so enigmatic that priests might have to clarify it"; "an enigmatic smile"
All rights reserved.
See also: oracular (Dictionary)