WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. on-line (vs. off-line), online
- usage: on a regular route of a railroad or bus or airline system; "on-line industries"
- 2. on-line (vs. off-line), online, machine-accessible, connected
- usage: connected to a computer network or accessible by computer; "an on-line database"
- 3. on-line(prenominal), online, current (vs. noncurrent)
- usage: being in progress now; "on-line editorial projects"
All rights reserved.
See also: online (Dictionary)