WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. omission, skip, mistake, error, fault
- usage: a mistake resulting from neglect
- 2. omission, neglect, disuse
- usage: something that has been omitted; "she searched the table for omissions"
- 3. omission, deletion, linguistic process
- usage: any process whereby sounds or words are left out of spoken words or phrases
- 4. omission, disregard, neglect
- usage: neglecting to do something; leaving out or passing over something
All rights reserved.
See also: omission (Dictionary)