- 1. O.K., OK, okay, okey, okeh, sanction, countenance, endorsement, indorsement, warrant, imprimatur
- usage: an endorsement; "they gave us the O.K. to go ahead"
- 1. approve, O.K., okay, sanction, authorize, authorise, pass, clear
- usage: give sanction to; "I approve of his educational policies"
- 1. all right, fine, o.k., ok, okay, hunky-dory, satisfactory (vs. unsatisfactory)
- usage: being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition; "an all-right movie"; "the passengers were shaken up but are all right"; "is everything all right?"; "everything's fine"; "things are okay"; "dinner and the movies had been fine"; "another minute I'd have been fine"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. okay, O.K., all right, alright
- usage: in a satisfactory or adequate manner; "she'll do okay on her own"; "held up all right under pressure"; (`alright' is a nonstandard variant of `all right')
All rights reserved.
See also: okay (Dictionary)