Synonyms of ocular
- 1. eyepiece, ocular, lens, lense, lens system
- usage: combination of lenses at the viewing end of optical instruments
- 1. ocular, optic, optical, opthalmic
- usage: of or relating to or resembling the eye; "ocular muscles"; "an ocular organ"; "ocular diseases"; "the optic (or optical) axis of the eye"; "an ocular spot is a pigmented organ or part believed to be sensitive to light"
- 2. ocular, optic, optical, visual
- usage: relating to or using sight; "ocular inspection"; "an optical illusion"; "visual powers"; "visual navigation"
- 3. ocular, visual, visible (vs. invisible), seeable
- usage: visible; "be sure of it; give me the ocular proof"- Shakespeare; "a visual presentation"; "a visual image"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of ocular (Dictionary)