WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. occlusion, attack
- usage: closure or blockage (as of a blood vessel)
- 2. occluded front, occlusion, front
- usage: (meteorology) a composite front when colder air surrounds a mass of warm air and forces it aloft
- 3. occlusion, position, spatial relation
- usage: (dentistry) the normal spatial relation of the teeth when the jaws are closed
- 4. blockage, block, closure, occlusion, stop, stoppage, obstruction, obstructor, obstructer, impediment, impedimenta
- usage: an obstruction in a pipe or tube; "we had to call a plumber to clear out the blockage in the drainpipe"
- 5. blockage, closure, occlusion, obstruction
- usage: the act of blocking
All rights reserved.
See also: occlusion (Dictionary)