WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. observation, measurement, measuring, measure, mensuration
- usage: the act of making and recording a measurement
- 2. observation, observance, watching, look, looking, looking at
- usage: the act of observing; taking a patient look
- 3. observation, reflection, reflexion, remark, comment, input
- usage: a remark expressing careful consideration
- 4. observation, fact
- usage: facts learned by observing; "he reported his observations to the mayor"
- 5. notice, observation, observance, attention, attending
- usage: the act of noticing or paying attention; "he escaped the notice of the police"
All rights reserved.
See also: observation (Dictionary)