WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. observant, attentive (vs. inattentive)
- usage: paying close attention especially to details
- 2. observant, observing, perceptive (vs. unperceptive)
- usage: quick to notice; showing quick and keen perception
- 3. law-abiding, observant, lawful (vs. unlawful)
- usage: (of individuals) adhering strictly to laws and rules and customs; "law-abiding citizens"; "observant of the speed limit"
All rights reserved.
See also: observant (Dictionary)