WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. obscureness, obscurity, abstruseness, reconditeness, incomprehensibility
- usage: the quality of being unclear or abstruse and hard to understand
- 2. obscurity, standing
- usage: an obscure and unimportant standing; not well known; "he worked in obscurity for many years"
- 3. obscurity, obscureness, semidarkness
- usage: the state of being indistinct or indefinite for lack of adequate illumination
All rights reserved.
See also: obscurity (Dictionary)