Synonyms of nuzzle
- 1. cuddle, snuggle, nestle, nest, nuzzle, draw close, cling to, hold close, hold tight, clutch
- usage: move or arrange oneself in a comfortable and cozy position; "We cuddled against each other to keep warm"; "The children snuggled into their sleeping bags"
- 2. nuzzle, nose, caress, fondle
- usage: rub noses
- 3. nuzzle, excavate, dig up, turn up
- usage: dig out with the snout; "the pig nuzzled the truffle"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of nuzzle (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.