Synonyms of nutrition
- 1. nutrition, organic process, biological process
- usage: (physiology) the organic process of nourishing or being nourished; the processes by which an organism assimilates food and uses it for growth and maintenance
- 2. nutriment, nourishment, nutrition, sustenance, aliment, alimentation, victuals, food, nutrient
- usage: a source of materials to nourish the body
- 3. nutrition, science, scientific discipline
- usage: the scientific study of food and drink (especially in humans)
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of nutrition (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.