Synonyms of nutrient
- 1. food, nutrient, substance
- usage: any substance that can be metabolized by an animal to give energy and build tissue
- 2. nutrient, substance
- usage: any substance (such as a chemical element or inorganic compound) that can be taken in by a green plant and used in organic synthesis
- 1. alimentary, alimental, nourishing, nutrient, nutritious, nutritive, wholesome (vs. unwholesome)
- usage: of or providing nourishment; "good nourishing stew"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of nutrient (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.