Synonyms of nullified
- 1. invalidate, annul, quash, void, avoid, nullify, cancel, strike down
- usage: declare invalid; "The contract was annulled"; "void a plea"
- 2. invalidate, nullify, negate, contradict
- usage: show to be invalid
- 3. neutralize, neutralise, nullify, negate, weaken
- usage: make ineffective by counterbalancing the effect of; "Her optimism neutralizes his gloom"; "This action will negate the effect of my efforts"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. invalidated, nullified, invalid (vs. valid)
- usage: deprived of legal force
All rights reserved.