- 1. atomic warhead, nuclear warhead, thermonuclear warhead, nuke, warhead, payload, load
- usage: the warhead of a missile designed to deliver an atom bomb
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. nuke, atomize, atomise, zap, bombard, bomb
- usage: strike at with firepower or bombs; "zap the enemy"
- 2. atom-bomb, nuke, bombard, bomb
- usage: bomb with atomic weapons
- 3. microwave, micro-cook, zap, nuke, cook
- usage: cook or heat in a microwave oven; "You can microwave the leftovers"
All rights reserved.
See also: nuke (Dictionary)