Synonyms of nourished
- 1. nourish, nurture, sustain, provide, supply, ply, cater
- usage: provide with nourishment; "We sustained ourselves on bread and water"; "This kind of food is not nourishing for young children"
- 2. nutrify, aliment, nourish, feed, give
- usage: give nourishment to
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. nourished (vs. malnourished), corn-fed, full, replete(predicate), well-fed, well-nourished, overfed, stall-fed
- usage: being provided with adequate nourishment
All rights reserved.