WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. noticeable (vs. unnoticeable), broad, detectable, perceptible, discernible, evident, observable, marked, pronounced, noted
- usage: capable or worthy of being perceived; "noticeable shadows under her eyes"; "noticeable for its vivid historical background"; "a noticeable lack of friendliness"
- 2. detectable, noticeable, perceptible (vs. imperceptible)
- usage: capable of being detected; "after a noticeable pause the lecturer continued"
- 3. obtrusive (vs. unobtrusive), noticeable
- usage: undesirably noticeable; "the obtrusive behavior of a spoiled child"; "equally obtrusive was the graffiti"
- 4. noticeable, strong (vs. weak)
- usage: readily noticed; "a noticeable resemblance"
All rights reserved.
See also: noticeable (Dictionary)