- 1. north, due north, northward, N, cardinal compass point
- usage: the cardinal compass point that is at 0 or 360 degrees
- 1. northbound, northward, north (vs. south)
- usage: moving toward the north; "the northbound lane"; "we took the north train"; "the northward flow of traffic"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. north, northerly, northwards, northward
- usage: in a northern direction; "they earn more up north"; "Let's go north!"
All rights reserved.
See also: northward (Dictionary)