Synonyms of normalize
- 1. normalize, normalise, change
- usage: become normal or return to its normal state; "Let us hope that relations with this country will normalize soon"
- 2. normalize, normalise, renormalize, renormalise, change, alter, modify
- usage: make normal or cause to conform to a norm or standard; "normalize relations with China"; "normalize the temperature"; "normalize the spelling"
- 3. anneal, temper, normalize, harden, indurate
- usage: bring to a desired consistency, texture, or hardness by a process of gradually heating and cooling; "temper glass"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of normalize (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.