- 1. ideal, paragon, nonpareil, saint, apotheosis, nonesuch, nonsuch, model, role model
- usage: model of excellence or perfection of a kind; one having no equal
- 2. nonpareil, sweet, confection
- usage: colored beads of sugar used as a topping on e.g. candies and cookies
- 3. nonpareil, chocolate candy
- usage: a flat disk of chocolate covered with beads of colored sugar
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. matchless, nonpareil, one(prenominal), one and only(prenominal), peerless, unmatched, unmatchable, unrivaled, unrivalled, incomparable (vs. comparable), uncomparable
- usage: eminent beyond or above comparison; "matchless beauty"; "the team's nonpareil center fielder"; "she's one girl in a million"; "the one and only Muhammad Ali"; "a peerless scholar"; "infamy unmatched in the Western world"; "wrote with unmatchable clarity"; "unrivaled mastery of her art"
All rights reserved.
See also: nonpareil (Dictionary)