WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. nonnative (vs. native)
- usage: not being or composed of aborigines; "the nonnative population of South Africa"
- 2. foreign-born, nonnative, foreign (vs. native), strange
- usage: of persons born in another area or country than that lived in; "our large nonnative population"
- 3. nonnative, foreign (vs. native), strange
- usage: of plants or animals originating in a part of the world other than where they are growing
All rights reserved.
See also: nonnative (Dictionary)