WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. nonconformity, disagreement
- usage: lack of harmony or correspondence
- 2. nonconformity, nonconformism, nonconformance, unorthodoxy, heterodoxy, heresy
- usage: a lack of orthodoxy in thoughts or beliefs
- 3. nonconformity, unorthodoxy, heterodoxy
- usage: unorthodoxy as a consequence of not conforming to expected standards or values
- 4. nonconformity, nonconformance, failure
- usage: failure to conform to accepted standards of behavior
All rights reserved.
See also: nonconformity (Dictionary)