Synonyms of non resistant
- 1. non-resistant, passive resister, reformer, reformist, crusader, social reformer, meliorist
- usage: a reformer who believes in passive resistance
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. liable(predicate), nonimmune, nonresistant, unresistant, susceptible (vs. unsusceptible)
- usage: (often followed by `to') likely to be affected with; "liable to diabetes"
- 2. nonresistant, compliant (vs. defiant)
- usage: offering no resistance
All rights reserved.