WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. nihilism, doctrine, philosophy, philosophical system, school of thought, ism
- usage: a revolutionary doctrine that advocates destruction of the social system for its own sake
- 2. nihilistic delusion, nihilism, delusion, psychotic belief
- usage: the delusion that things (or everything, including the self) do not exist; a sense that everything is unreal
- 3. nihilism, anarchy, lawlessness
- usage: complete denial of all established authority and institutions
All rights reserved.
See also: nihilism (Dictionary)