Synonyms of new york
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. New York, New York City, Greater New York
- usage: the largest city in New York State and in the United States; located in southeastern New York at the mouth of the Hudson river; a major financial and cultural center
- 2. New York, New York State, Empire State, NY
- usage: a Mid-Atlantic state; one of the original 13 colonies
- 3. New York
- usage: one of the British colonies that formed the United States
All rights reserved.