Synonyms of neutralised
- 1. neutralize, neutralise, liquidate, waste, knock off, do in, kill
- usage: get rid of (someone who may be a threat) by killing; "The mafia liquidated the informer"; "the double agent was neutralized"
- 2. neutralize, neutralise, demilitarize, demilitarise
- usage: make incapable of military action
- 3. neutralize, neutralise, nullify, negate, weaken
- usage: make ineffective by counterbalancing the effect of; "Her optimism neutralizes his gloom"; "This action will negate the effect of my efforts"
- 4. neutralize, neutralise, change, alter, modify
- usage: make chemically neutral; "She neutralized the solution"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. neutralized, neutralised, neutral (vs. positive) (vs. negative)
- usage: made neutral in some respect; deprived of distinctive characteristics
All rights reserved.