- 1. gauze, netting, veiling, net, network, mesh, meshing, meshwork
- usage: a net of transparent fabric with a loose open weave
- 2. netting, weaving
- usage: creating nets
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. net, sack, sack up, clear, profit, gain, benefit
- usage: make as a net profit; "The company cleared $1 million"
- 2. net, clear, yield, pay, bear
- usage: yield as a net profit; "This sale netted me $1 million"
- 3. web, net, weave, tissue
- usage: construct or form a web, as if by weaving
- 4. net, nett, catch, grab, take hold of
- usage: catch with a net; "net a fish"
All rights reserved.
See also: netting (Dictionary)