Synonyms of netted
- 1. net, sack, sack up, clear, profit, gain, benefit
- usage: make as a net profit; "The company cleared $1 million"
- 2. net, clear, yield, pay, bear
- usage: yield as a net profit; "This sale netted me $1 million"
- 3. web, net, weave, tissue
- usage: construct or form a web, as if by weaving
- 4. net, nett, catch, grab, take hold of
- usage: catch with a net; "net a fish"
- 1. lacy, netlike, netted, webbed, weblike, webby, reticulate (vs. nonreticulate), reticular
- usage: having open interstices or resembling a web
All rights reserved.