Synonyms of nerve
- 1. nerve, nervus, fiber bundle, fibre bundle, fascicle, fasciculus
- usage: any bundle of nerve fibers running to various organs and tissues of the body
- 2. heart, mettle, nerve, spunk, courage, courageousness, bravery, braveness
- usage: the courage to carry on; "he kept fighting on pure spunk"; "you haven't got the heart for baseball"
- 3. boldness, nerve, brass, face, cheek, aggressiveness
- usage: impudent aggressiveness; "I couldn't believe her boldness"; "he had the effrontery to question my honesty"
- 1. steel, nerve, brace, poise
- usage: get ready for something difficult or unpleasant
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of nerve (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.