- 1. Nepalese, Nepali, Asian, Asiatic
- usage: a native or inhabitant of Nepal
- 2. Nepali, Indic, Indo-Aryan
- usage: the official state language of Nepal
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Nepalese, Nepali
- usage: of or pertaining to or characteristic of Nepal or its people or language or culture; "Nepalese troops massed at the border"; "Nepali mountains are among the highest in the world"; "the different Nepali words for `rice'"
All rights reserved.
See also: nepali (Dictionary)