- 1. neighbor, neighbour, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: a person who lives (or is located) near another
- 2. neighbor, neighbour, object, physical object
- usage: a nearby object of the same kind; "Fort Worth is a neighbor of Dallas"; "what is the closest neighbor to the Earth?"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. neighbor, neighbour, populate, dwell, live, inhabit
- usage: live or be located as a neighbor; "the neighboring house"
- 2. neighbor, neighbour, border, adjoin, edge, abut, march, butt, butt against, butt on
- usage: be located near or adjacent to; "Pakistan neighbors India"
All rights reserved.
See also: neighbor (Dictionary)