Synonyms of neglected
- 1. neglect, pretermit, omit, drop, miss, leave out, overlook, overleap
- usage: leave undone or leave out; "How could I miss that typo?"; "The workers on the conveyor belt miss one out of ten"
- 2. fail, neglect
- usage: fail to do something; leave something undone; "She failed to notice that her child was no longer in his crib"; "The secretary failed to call the customer and the company lost the account"
- 3. neglect
- usage: fail to attend to; "he neglects his children"
- 4. neglect, ignore, disregard
- usage: give little or no attention to; "Disregard the errors"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. ignored, neglected, unheeded, unnoticed (vs. noticed)
- usage: disregarded; "his cries were unheeded"; "Shaw's neglected one-act comedy, `A Village Wooing'"; "her ignored advice"
- 2. neglected, unattended, uncared-for (vs. cared-for)
- usage: lacking a caretaker; "a neglected child"; "many casualties were lying unattended"
All rights reserved.