Synonyms of negativity
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. negativity, negativeness, polarity, sign
- usage: the character of the negative electric pole
- 2. negativity, negativeness, negativism, quality
- usage: characterized by habitual skepticism and a disagreeable tendency to deny or oppose or resist suggestions or commands
- 3. negativity, negativeness, amount
- usage: an amount less than zero
- 4. electronegativity, negativity, tendency, inclination
- usage: (chemistry) the tendency of an atom or radical to attract electrons in the formation of an ionic bond
All rights reserved.