Synonyms of needle
- 1. acerate leaf, needle, simple leaf
- usage: the leaf of a conifer
- 2. needle, pointer
- usage: a slender pointer for indicating the reading on the scale of a measuring instrument
- 3. needle, implement
- usage: a sharp pointed implement (usually steel)
- 4. phonograph needle, needle, stylus
- usage: a stylus that formerly made sound by following a groove in a phonograph record
- 1. needle, goad, harass, hassle, harry, chivy, chivvy, chevy, chevvy, beset, plague, molest, provoke
- usage: goad or provoke,as by constant criticism; "He needled her with his sarcastic remarks"
- 2. needle, prickle, prick
- usage: prick with a needle
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of needle (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.