Synonyms of needed
- 1. necessitate, ask, postulate, need, require, take, involve, call for, demand
- usage: require as useful, just, or proper; "It takes nerve to do what she did"; "success usually requires hard work"; "This job asks a lot of patience and skill"; "This position demands a lot of personal sacrifice"; "This dinner calls for a spectacular dessert"; "This intervention does not postulate a patient's consent"
- 2. want, need, require, be
- usage: have need of; "This piano wants the attention of a competent tuner"
- 3. need
- usage: have or feel a need for; "always needing friends and money"
- 1. needed, needful, required, requisite, necessary (vs. unnecessary)
- usage: necessary for relief or supply; "provided them with all things needful"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.