Synonyms of necessary
- 1. necessity, essential, requirement, requisite, necessary, thing
- usage: anything indispensable; "food and shelter are necessities of life"; "the essentials of the good life"; "allow farmers to buy their requirements under favorable conditions"; "a place where the requisites of water fuel and fodder can be obtained"
- 1. necessary (vs. unnecessary), essential, indispensable, incumbent, needed, needful, required, requisite, obligatory, essential, indispensable, obligatory
- usage: absolutely essential
- 2. necessary, inevitable (vs. evitable)
- usage: unavoidably determined by prior circumstances; "the necessary consequences of one's actions"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of necessary (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.