WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. neat, orderly, tidy (vs. untidy)
- usage: clean or organized; "her neat dress"; "a neat room"
- 2. neat, tidy (vs. untidy)
- usage: showing care in execution; "neat homework"; "neat handwriting"
- 3. neat, refined, tasteful, elegant (vs. inelegant)
- usage: free from what is tawdry or unbecoming; "a neat style"; "a neat set of rules"; "she hated to have her neat plans upset"
- 4. clean, neat, adroit (vs. maladroit)
- usage: free from clumsiness; precisely or deftly executed; "he landed a clean left on his opponent's cheek"; "a clean throw"; "the neat exactness of the surgeon's knife"
- 5. bang-up, bully, corking, cracking, dandy, great, groovy, keen, neat, nifty, not bad(predicate), peachy, slap-up, swell, smashing, good (vs. bad)
- usage: very good; "he did a bully job"; "a neat sports car"; "had a great time at the party"; "you look simply smashing"
- 6. neat, straight, full-strength, undiluted (vs. diluted)
- usage: without water; "took his whiskey neat"
All rights reserved.
See also: neat (Dictionary)