- 1. Neandertal man, Neanderthal man, Neandertal, Neanderthal, Homo sapiens neanderthalensis, homo, man, human being, human
- usage: extinct robust human of Middle Paleolithic in Europe and western Asia
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. boorish, loutish, neanderthal, neandertal, oafish, swinish, unrefined (vs. refined)
- usage: ill-mannered and coarse and contemptible in behavior or appearance; "was boorish and insensitive"; "the loutish manners of a bully"; "her stupid oafish husband"; "aristocratic contempt for the swinish multitude"
- 2. Neanderthal, Neanderthalian, Neandertal
- usage: relating to or belonging to or resembling Neanderthal man; "Neanderthal skull"
All rights reserved.
See also: neanderthal (Dictionary)