Synonyms of nazi
- 1. Nazi, German Nazi, fascist
- usage: a German member of Adolf Hitler's political party
- 2. nazi, restrainer, controller
- usage: derogatory term for a person who is fanatically dedicated to, or seeks to control, some activity, practice, etc.
- 1. Nazi
- usage: relating to or consistent with or typical of the ideology and practice of Nazism or the Nazis; "the total Nazi crime"; "the Nazi interpretation of history"
- 2. national socialist, Nazi
- usage: relating to a form of socialism; "the national socialist party came to power in Germany in 1933"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of nazi (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.