WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. navy, naval forces, military service, armed service, service
- usage: an organization of military vessels belonging to a country and available for sea warfare
- 2. dark blue, navy, navy blue, blue, blueness
- usage: a dark shade of blue
- 3. United States Navy, US Navy, USN, Navy, agency, federal agency, government agency, bureau, office, authority
- usage: the navy of the United States of America; the agency that maintains and trains and equips combat-ready naval forces
All rights reserved.
See also: navy (Dictionary)