WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. nautilus, nuclear submarine, nuclear-powered submarine, submarine, pigboat, sub, U-boat
- usage: a submarine that is propelled by nuclear power
- 2. paper nautilus, nautilus, Argonaut, Argonauta argo, octopod
- usage: cephalopod mollusk of warm seas whose females have delicate papery spiral shells
- 3. chambered nautilus, pearly nautilus, nautilus, cephalopod, cephalopod mollusk
- usage: cephalopod of the Indian and Pacific oceans having a spiral shell with pale pearly partitions
All rights reserved.
See also: nautilus (Dictionary)