Synonyms of naturalised
- 1. naturalize, naturalise, adapt, accommodate
- usage: adopt to another place; "The stories had become naturalized into an American setting"
- 2. naturalize, naturalise, change, alter, modify
- usage: make more natural or lifelike
- 3. naturalize, naturalise, change, alter, modify
- usage: make into a citizen; "The French family was naturalized last year"
- 4. domesticate, cultivate, naturalize, naturalise, tame, adapt, accommodate
- usage: adapt (a wild plant or unclaimed land) to the environment; "domesticate oats"; "tame the soil"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. naturalized, naturalised, planted (vs. unplanted)
- usage: planted so as to give an effect of wild growth; "drifts of naturalized daffodils"
All rights reserved.