Synonyms of narrow minded
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. shockable (vs. unshockable), narrow-minded
- usage: capable of being shocked
- 2. narrow-minded (vs. broad-minded), narrow, close-minded, closed-minded, dogmatic, dogmatical, illiberal, intolerant, opinionated, opinionative, self-opinionated, petty, small-minded, narrow
- usage: lacking tolerance or flexibility or breadth of view; "a brilliant but narrow-minded judge"; "narrow opinions"
- 3. narrow-minded, sectarian (vs. nonsectarian)
- usage: rigidly adhering to a particular sect or its doctrines
All rights reserved.