WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. narrative, narration, story, tale, message, content, subject matter, substance
- usage: a message that tells the particulars of an act or occurrence or course of events; presented in writing or drama or cinema or as a radio or television program; "his narrative was interesting"; "Disney's stories entertain adults as well as children"
- 2. narration, recital, yarn, report, account
- usage: the act of giving an account describing incidents or a course of events; "his narration was hesitant"
- 3. narration, section, subdivision
- usage: (rhetoric) the second section of an oration in which the facts are set forth
All rights reserved.
See also: narration (Dictionary)